Senior Automation Quality Engineer at HintMD
Create better beauty outcomes for your patients and better business outcomes for your practice.
- Job title
- Senior Automation Quality Engineer
- Job listing last updated at
- Jan 27, 2020
- Job listing location
- Pleasanton, CA
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
HintMD is a well-funded technology start-up in the aesthetics industry. Our platform offers a seamless, simple and smart payment solution that enables physicians to offer patients a premium experience, every time. HintMD’s team of leaders – not bosses – is committed to success and includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate about making a difference in our customers’ lives. We work hard and play hard, approaching every day with a can-do attitude and never forgetting to give back to the community while having fun along the way.
Our company believes in shared success and offers equity for full-time employees, as well as full health insurance coverage, disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) options and generous vacation time.
HintMD’s headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
The Lead Automation Quality Engineer is responsible for creating automation to test web applications that have been designed and developed by our engineering teams.
You’ll expand our automated testing coverage. You are an engineer who firmly believes that quality is everyone’s responsibility. You enjoy finding vulnerabilities and bugs in existing code, and you’re capable of working with and leading a team to fix those issues.
This role is responsible for performing a variety of Quality engineering tasks including the design and development of frontend automation test frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience to architect and develop automated Test suites, define test development needs and procedures, and love to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Build and maintain scalable test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure
• Diagnose problems and fix bugs in the automation testing framework
• Work closely with development teams to integrate new test cases into existing automation frameworks
• Take Ownership of complete test coverage of product functionality and manage/maintain continuous integration testing Jobs and Builds
• Maintain existing automated regression suites/packages to reflect changing requirements and features
• Ability to work independently and productively
• Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
• Experience with Microservices
• 5+ years as a mentor/lead
• Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience developing web/mobile test automation frameworks from scratch & automated testing
• Strong working knowledge of OOP languages
• Expertise with Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
• Familiarities or hands on experience with QA processes, concepts, tools and terminologies
• Experience with testing and automating microservices
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual goals.
• Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
• Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement.
• Desire to learn new technologies