Brand Marketing Specialist (Influencer + Podcast Channels) at Grammarly
Millions trust Grammarly's free writing app to make their messages, documents, and posts clear, mistake-free, and effective.
- Job title
- Brand Marketing Specialist (Influencer + Podcast Channels)
- Job listing last updated at
- Oct 28, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers write confidently and feel heard. So far, we’ve created a product that reaches 20 million people every day. Join us to help us reach the next 100 million.
Brand advertising presents a substantial opportunity to help people around the world discover Grammarly’s brand and products. As part of the Acquisition Team, this role is held to a high standard of strategic, creative, and performance standards that ultimately drive meaningful business impact.
In support of Grammarly’s mission of improving people’s lives by improving their written communication, the Acquisition Team has an essential role in continuing to expand our reach by finding new consumers who can benefit from our products.
The Brand Marketing Specialist will further Grammarly's reach by managing top-to-bottom responsibilities for our influencer and podcast advertising channels. The role presents an opportunity for a strong relationship builder who can manage and grow podcast networks and paid influencer partnerships as a means to build quality brand awareness and drive user acquisition.
- In the first few weeks, you will become deeply familiar with Grammarly’s products, brand, and current brand-advertising strategy.
- By month three, you’ll take full ownership of our podcast and influencer channels. You will also assess opportunities to improve processes to expedite channel scale and growth.
- By month six, you will leverage testing and campaign data to iterate on quarterly investment strategies. You will also begin to establish a strong process and cadence to launch new shows or partnerships.
- By month nine, you’ll own the strategy and execution of podcast and influencer channels. You will also oversee the development of your target goals.
- By year one, you will have created a strong channel foundation to run high-impact seasonal tests that can identify trends and insights in the service of informing annual channel strategy and driving long-term business impact.
Talents You Bring to the Team
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- As the Brand Marketing Specialist, you can manage multiple high-stakes projects at any given time but are always focused on delivering against strategic plans and priorities. You can execute all channel responsibilities, from initial planning to strategic execution to iterating processes over time.
- You have experience with internal and external cross-functional work, as you will be producing channel ads with vendors and agencies.
- You have foundational data-analysis skills, basic attribution chops, and a thorough understanding of brand and direct-response metrics.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be able to deliver complex information in a simple and clear manner.
It Almost Goes Without Saying That We’ll Offer You
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impact our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Health care, 401K, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Our Commitment to Diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly’s team members help us make better decisions and drive high results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal-opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge. Grammarly participates in E-Verify.