Brand/Marketing Designer at Luma Health
Luma provides no-fuss communication tools via text messaging and secure chat (yup, it's all HIPAA-compliant). Stay connected without tricky patient portals
- Job title
- Brand/Marketing Designer
- Job listing last updated at
- Jun 7, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
We are looking for a communication designer to join our small (but very productive) design team. You’ll be working closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to build awareness of the Luma Health brand and push the brand forward.
This role spans a diverse range of print and digital projects. Some upcoming projects include:
- Event design (conference booth and related print materials)
- Ongoing marketing (assets for blog and email campaigns)
- Sales/marketing assets (case studies, white papers, slide decks, and more)
It’s important that you take initiative and work quickly, while balancing a variety of requests from a variety of stakeholders.
Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.
- Partner with our content experts to evolve our brand across all marketing touch points
- Design, document, and maintain a visual system that will help maintain consistency across all of our marketing assets
- Take ideas from inception through production for projects like product pages, landing pages, emails, slide decks, case studies, event booths, etc
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience working for an agency or in-house
- Effective strategic thinking and the ability to rationalize your design decisions
- A diverse portfolio that demonstrates strong visual storytelling in web and print projects
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities on a tight schedule
- Experience designing websites for devices of all sizes
- Solid understanding and proven ability to craft experiences in HTML and CSS
- Expertise in using Adobe Creative Suite tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
What would set you apart:
- After Effects experience for animation and motion graphics
What We Offer:
Luma Health takes care of you and the people you care about. We're headquartered in the financial district of San Francisco (~1 block from Montgomery BART).
- 401k and Roth 401k benefits
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation time (woohoo!) as well as flexible working hours
- Open area kitchen with snacks and a variety of fresh fruits added weekly.
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits (We’re very close to Montgomery BART and Muni!)
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
Luma Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in order to thrive, businesses need a diverse team and leadership. We welcome every race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Everyone is welcome here.