Commercial Account Executive at Pixlee
Pixlee is a user-generated content marketing platform that helps brands leverage happy customers to grow their business. The platform curates customer-generated content in real-time, manages permission rights and easily integrates the content directly into multi-channel browsing and shopping experiences.
- Job title
- Commercial Account Executive
- Job listing last updated at
- Oct 15, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
At Pixlee, we look for talented, high-potential individuals who are looking to make an impact while growing. Our proposition is simple: Pixlee offers a unique opportunity to thrive and grow rapidly in a small-team startup environment operating at big-company scale. Our customers are some of the largest brands in the world and everything you do here affects millions of consumers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Pixlee is seeking a hungry, quota-carrying, Sales Account Executive. It will be your job to prospect, qualify, educate, and close the right buyers of Pixlee’s platform in the SMB and Mid-market verticals. Your prospects will be the hottest-trending household names and the up-and-coming consumer brands in eCommerce: think fashion, retail, travel & leisure, and more. We're a small, high-impact team so you’ll also work with us to grow our product, strategy and processes. This job is based in our San Francisco headquarters and reports directly to the CCO.
- Own the full sales cycle. Prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales.
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges our customers face when building a successful social marketing strategy; demonstrate how Pixlee can overcome those challenges and help achieve customers’ goals.
- Lead a consultative, solution-based sell to help marketers use Pixlee tools that will drive their social acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals.
- Build a deep understanding of the Pixlee product, the market, and the competition.
- Provide critical product and process feedback to improve Pixlee’s platform and sales organization
- BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of success selling to several levels of an organization
- You aren’t afraid to make dozens of calls a day
- Strong consultative sales skills with an understanding of how to determine prospects’ needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
- A strong work ethic and superior organizational skills; you have the ability to fluidly manage the entire sales pipeline on your own and report via a CRM to the team
- A passion for web technology and social media, and the capacity to understand how it works.
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service environment; selling a SaaS product.
- Experience selling a B2B marketing product
- Strong understanding of, or network in a particular B2C vertical
- Sales experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- A network of potential clients from your experience in sales
- Any technical skills/knowledge e.g. API, CSS, HTML, etc.