Director, Demand Generation at Udacity
Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more. Built with industry leaders.
- Job title
- Director, Demand Generation
- Job listing last updated at
- Jul 2, 2019
- Job listing location
- Mountain View, CA
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Enterprise team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Udacity's enterprise solution up-skills the enterprise workforce with modern digital skills. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomous systems & robotics, and data science.
We are seeking a Director of Enterprise Marketing to help tell the Udacity Enterprise story. This role is unique because it is a new function within our Enterprise business which is experiencing explosive growth. You will get to define and develop the Udacity Enterprise brand; contribute to triple-digit topline billings growth by driving high-quality MQLs; work with global Fortune 500 companies and thought leaders across technology and HR, and build an enterprise marketing team from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
- Hire, lead and develop a team of 3-4 marketing professionals across multiple geos
- Refine the Udacity Enterprise brand and messaging
- Manage all content, including white papers, product marketing, and sales enablement materials, competitive analysis and brochures
- Design our field marketing program to drive high-quality MQLs from events, trade shows, and speaker series. Work closely with our founder, VCs, and other Udacity executives to drive exposure for the Udacity Enterprise brand. Represent Udacity Enterprise at conferences and events; evangelize the Enterprise solution as a speaker, attendee or interviewer
- Refine and optimize our marketing automation strategy, utilizing tools including SFDC, Pardot, Clearbit and more
- Work closely with our product team to create our Product Marketing and New Product Introduction function
- Build relationships with sales leadership, sales teams, and across the organization to be a trusted advisor to sales leaders and champion for sales excellence
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of Enterprise Marketing experience
- 3+ years experience in Leadership; the ability to mentor and grow a team and develop future leaders (team of 4). You will be building an entire function within our fastest growing business unit
- 3+ years of content development and branding experience: You will get to define, build, and evangelize all messaging related to our Enterprise Business, and work closely with our consumer teams to ensure brand synergy
- 3+ years of experience in an early-stage startup where you have had the opportunity to demonstrate success in a variety of marketing functions. We are scrappy and need someone who has worked closely with a variety of tools, programs, and centers of excellence
- 2+ years of Field enablement experience, including trade shows, speaker series, road shows, and competitive analysis
- Experience with Marketing automation tools like Pardot, customer research tools, and webinar solutions. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- You love data and use your strong analytical abilities to drive high visibility business decisions
- Strong Executive Presence and the ability to influence across multiple groups and levels within our organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.