Engineering Recruiting Manager at Gusto
It’s time to tame the chaos of payroll, benefits, and HR.
- Job title
- Engineering Recruiting Manager
- Job listing last updated at
- Jun 12, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with senior engineering, product, and design leaders on all aspects of the invite process.
- From defining hiring profiles, to aligning on goals, through implementation of new strategies to deliver targets.
- Develop & implement a strategy to ensure we continue to attract & retain diverse talent that reflects the companies we serve.
- Innovate on top of funnel strategies to attract incredible Engineering talent, inclusive of employer brand, agency relations, referrals etc.
- Partner with executive team on VP-level searches for Engineering (with support from exec search agencies).
- Build a team of technical recruiters to meet the needs of our ambitious hiring plans across multiple locations.
- Empower your team to do be the best at their craft, inclusive of development plans, customized trainings, and removing roadblocks.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years experience, including 3+ years of people management experience.
- You have lead a team of 5+ individuals
- You’ve been a recruiter! You have direct experience hiring top technical talent.
- A passion for developing talent, not just on your team, but throughout Gusto.
- Data-driven leader that is comfortable leveraging information to drive results.
- Enjoy solving big problems.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.