Tanium invented a new approach to endpoint security and systems management, where security and IT operations teams can achieve more.
|Tanium's Financial Systems team is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to be responsible for front-line global support for our Finance & Accounting teams. This role will allow for cross-functional collaboration with our key stakeholders to resolve issues around user access management, custom searches & report building, handling enhancement requests and more.|
What you’ll do:
● Identify opportunities for system optimization, process improvements & re-design, assist with the development of new processes/policies.
● Project coordination to ensure timely deliverables
● Leveraging business systems to optimize standard business and accounting processes (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger)
● Deploying new Netsuite enhancements/features developed and tested to Production environments
● Define the key objectives and scope of business systems including business analysis and defining business requirements
● Translate business requirements into functional requirements
● Participate in scoping and discovery sessions including RFP related discussion for business systems
● Day to day systems administrative tasks and maintenance related for various systems, including but not limited to Netsuite, Expensify and Egencia, Concur, Xactly ● Create detailed user guides/knowledge base for systems processes and design
● Liaison between multiple teams to help drive business forward from both technical and process related stand points.
We’re looking for someone with:
● 7+ years of work experience in a relative field.
● 2+ years of NetSuite OneWorld platform administration.
● Experience of NetSuite configurations, end user support, customizations, enhancements, day-to-day troubleshooting, platform updates, and maintenance.
● 2+ years of administration and configuration and end user support of various tools such as Expensify, Egencia, Concur, Xactly.
● Understanding of integration platforms like Dell Boomi; Dell Boomi Associate Developer and maintenance of integration points.
● Knowledge of ITGC, ability to follow guidance and support compliance.
● Building data flow and system architecture diagrams in Visio.
● Salesforce administration, configuration experience.
● Knowledge and understanding of processes related to Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Contract Lifecycle Management
● Ability to learn the new systems as the new tools are adopted to support business operations
● Excellent communication and time management skills
● Eagerness to consistently meet and exceed goals and objectives
● Ability to understand and communicate technical processes to non-technical users
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on the organization and the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.