Growth Marketing Manager (Paid Acquisition) - San Francisco
At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 50 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 14,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with an all-in-one marketing program. Fivestars drives over $3 billion in local commerce across its network per year. Fivestars has raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, Y-Combinator, and others. Together, let’s love local. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
The Fivestars Growth Team drives merchant acquisition and retention at scale. The Growth Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Growth, will be accountable for Fivestars merchant acquisition through our various paid marketing channels, both online and offline (search, display, social, retargeting, syndicated content, etc.) and ensure that Fivestars has web experiences and conversion rate optimization. Working closely with our engineering, product, product marketing, analytics, and design teams, this role is a technical and results-driven role that is critical for driving the company’s business economics and user experience.
- Optimize and build on the overall paid digital acquisition strategy
- Launch and scale high-performance ad campaigns, provide feedback to improve landing page experiences, and test new channels, constantly seeking channel-market fit
- Work on all online paid channels including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, etc., manage the budget and analyze trends
- Create dashboards and reporting mechanisms to track progress on key initiatives and vigilantly monitor and report on campaign performance—communicating learnings, best practices, and results to internal stakeholders/executives
- Contribute to the ideas backlog and strategic roadmap for paid acquisition, with an eye toward constant experimentation and improvement
- Analyze and optimize landing page experiences across all channels (SEM, email, Facebook/Instagram Ads, etc.) to multiply team results
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
- 1-2 years of online marketing, specifically with a track record of success managing performance-based paid acquisition campaigns
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics
- Prior experience driving ROI-positive paid acquisition for a SaaS or eCommerce business
- Analytical rigor, an expert with Excel, SQL, Tableau, and/or Periscope, and working knowledge of statistics
- Ability to prioritize effectively between short term and long term projects
- Relentless focus on driving business results