Growth Product Manager at Webflow
Webflow gives designers and developers the power to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually, while writing clean, semantic code for you.
- Job title
- Growth Product Manager
- Job listing last updated at
- May 28, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco HQ or Remote (US Only)
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Webflow empowers designers and developers to create powerful, stunning websites — entirely visually. With the world’s first customizable visual CMS, integrated with a designer that writes HTML and CSS for you, you can host sites or export prototypes on Webflow. Our mission is to democratize the development of software by providing visual abstractions over complex technology and logic.
We are hiring a Growth Product Manager to drive the strategy for rapidly growing, retaining, and monetizing the Webflow user base. You are passionate about crafting an experience that keeps users active and engaged, and have experience driving initiatives that increase customer acquisition, and increase retention. You have the analytical ability to break down data and deliver insights to the team — then drive them to completion. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product roadmap and accelerate the growth of the fastest growing web platform used by agencies, businesses, and online stores.
Learn more about Webflow's work culture on our KeyValue page!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you'll do:
As a Growth Product Manager you will:
- Run high velocity growth experiments prioritizing speed of learnings to improve acquisition, activation, and monetization
- Identify key metrics and set up and manage dashboards to measure success
- Perform quick analyses on potential impact to support prioritization of growth experiments
- Drive the ideation, planning, development, and launch of products and features in support of growth goals
- Partner with product marketing to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate a successful and impactful product launches
- Work with the founders to develop a monetization philosophy
- Research, analyze, and define a pricing strategy that leads to new growth for all Webflow products
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years experience in a product management role within a SaaS or software company
- Experience running growth experiments in a scrappy, high velocity environment
- Deep understanding of growth loops, funnel metrics, and consumer SaaS business models
- Demonstrated experience to work cross-functionally and be accountable for delivering results in uncertain or ambiguous environments
- Experience with web design, web publishing, or related industries
- Experience leading the development and adoption of widely used products
- Great technical decision-making -- you know a bad technical path when you see one, and can push back when appropriate
- Proficiency in analytical tools (comfortable in SQL, Excel, Tableau)
- Ability to determine product prioritization and manage trade-offs by synthesizing customer information while collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Experience in defining a company’s growth objectives, and driving key product-driven growth tactics
- Bonus: experience running monetization, pricing, and packaging efforts for SaaS businesses
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!