Head of Community at Webflow
Webflow gives designers and developers the power to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually, while writing clean, semantic code for you.
- Job title
- Head of Community
- Job listing last updated at
- May 21, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco HQ or Remote
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
At Webflow we are creating a new way for anyone to create software, by making it visual. We believe by lowering the barriers of the development process, we can create more opportunities for people to partake in the incredible wealth creation process that technology brings. Our Head of Community is at the forefront of that effort — online, in written and video content, and in live interactions with our users. We are looking for a community leader that understand our diverse user base, bring our existing efforts to new heights, and to make the future of development more visual.
This is an exciting role for someone that has led community efforts at similar software companies in the past, through various event marketing, meetups, and online initiatives. We believe events & community bring a brand to life. You’ll be entrusted to be the forefront of that effort at Webflow.
What you'll do:
- Be a strong advocate for Webflow and our vision of empowering anyone to build software visually
- Develop and manage all aspects of community relationships
- Ideate, create, and execute our event and conference strategies
- Engage the community in online and offline channels to expose users to the Webflow ecosystem
- Grow our Meetup community to more locations and members
- Collaborate with marketing, growth, and product on how to drive a more inclusive and diverse community
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 6+ years leading community initiatives in the design, development, or software industry
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong track record of creating and running large events (ie. conferences for over 250 people)
- Experience growing a community of international and domestic user led meetup groups
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, and in collaboration with other teams
- Strong public speaker
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to mix qualitative and quantitative data to create hypotheses for how to grow the community
- Bonus: experience with web design or experience working with designers
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!