As an Industry Solutions Marketing Manager at Databricks, you will drive messaging and GTM programs for 1-2 key industry segments: Financial Services, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Cybersecurity and Public Sector. In this position, you will work closely with sales and marketing teams to enable sales teams and create awareness and demand generation programs to achieve pipeline and revenue goals. You will also evangelize Databricks and drive thought leadership content through editorials, blogs, white papers, industry and partner events.
- Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate Databricks platform capabilities, differentiating value, and key benefits for 1-2 priority verticals
- Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to develop targeted campaigns for technical practitioners and business leaders
- Create the core messaging and content for digital programs, field marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing
- Create targeted content to drive awareness in the industry including infographics, ebooks, articles, blogs, videos and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand generation and arm the sales team.
- Work closely with customers to build compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, branding campaigns, etc.
- Ability to analyze customer and market requirements and trends, in addition to field requirements and deliver high-impact sales tools, enablement and training e.g. sales plays, sales presentations, battlecards, cheat sheets, ROI tools, etc.
- As needed, own and execute best-in-class, timely product or feature launches to help customers, press, and analysts understand why what we’re doing is valuable to the industry
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing, industry marketing, and/or sales experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS experience environment
- Customer-facing experience with enterprise architects, application development executives, CTO’s, CIOs, DBAs, business analysts, business initiative executives.
- Demonstrated portfolio of impactful content and customer and sales facing deliverables.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills – proven track record in creating multi-faceted marketing and sales enablement material – this is a must-have!
- Experience with cloud, big data, data analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or AI technologies is a plus
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to synthesize technology to create compelling value messages and content by persona.
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars and customer engagements.
- BS in Marketing or Computer Science, Engineering, coupled with relevant professional experience; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the data and AI company. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks simplifies data and AI so data teams can collaborate and innovate faster. More than five thousand organizations worldwide —including Shell, Conde Nast and Regeneron — rely on Databricks as a unified platform for massive-scale data engineering, collaborative data science, full-lifecycle machine learning and business analytics. Venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco (with offices around the globe) Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.