IT Support Specialist at Vungle
The leading in-app video advertising platform for performance marketers
- Job title
- IT Support Specialist
- Job listing last updated at
- Jun 20, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
The IT Support Specialist is a highly technical, problem-solving, multi-tasking person comfortable working with various end-user apps and devices such as Macs, PCs, VoIP, AV set up, video conferencing platforms, mobile devices, and more!
- Provide technical IT Support in an Apple dense environment, Windows 10, support various mobile devices, iPads, printers, and peripherals.
- Facilitate an awesome AV conferencing experience for our users using Zoom, Hangouts Meet, and support its hardware dependencies.
- Image laptops, install end-user software, and provide asset management.
- Diagnose and resolve VPN issues, provide network support, and general wireless issues.
- Coordinate with Apple Genius Bar and PC vendors to and repair Vungle's IT assets.
- Procure IT peripherals and accessories to ensure a readily available inventory.
- Resolve IT support requests through all communication channels; see the support request through to its resolution, escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Vungle's on-boarding team to provision new hires with laptops, access to SaaS-based tools, prep workstations, and provide new hires with IT training.
- Support the IT Manager with day-to-day IT operations and provide cross-functional support to other business partners.
- Help desk experience in troubleshooting macOS, Windows 10, and common end-user applications, such as; G Suite, Office 365, JIRA & Confluence.
- Basic experience in troubleshooting mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad).
- Solid understanding of supporting SaaS-based tools
- Minimum of 12 months experience providing technical support to over 150 stakeholders in different timezones.
- Capable of providing technical solutions on the fly in a high-stakes and high-paced environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting WiFi in a signal-dense environment.
- 3-5 years IT support experience
- Granular attention to detail.
- Taking end-to-end ownership of all support requests from initiation to resolution.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to undertake any challenges, adjust quickly to changing priorities, and make quick and thoughtful decisions with little direction.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, collaboration, and time management.
- Ability to stay even-keeled as you manage the user's expectations.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs may be necessary.
Vungle is the trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Developers partner with Vungle to monetize their apps through innovative in-app ad experiences that are inspired by insight and crafted with creativity. Advertisers depend on Vungle to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. Vungle develops tools that include data-led buying and UX recommendations, ad format innovation, creative automation, and more. Vungle’s data-optimized ads run on over 1 billion unique devices to drive engagement and increase returns with publishers and advertisers ranging from indie studios to powerhouse brands. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices around the world in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore.