Manager, Talent Aquisition at Proxy
Proxy is a digital identity platform that empowers people to authenticate and interact with devices in the physical world using their smartphone.
- Job title
- Manager, Talent Aquisition
- Job listing last updated at
- Jan 22, 2020
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
We hire for intellectual curiosity, work ethic, and accountability.We provide growth.
Let's start with why we exist...
At Proxy, we believe that humans should be empowered, rather than beholden, to technology, and that technology should be used to make our experiences in the world frictionless. Our vision is to live in a world where the technology and services we use can securely recognize our physical presence and seamlessly provide us with an experience personalized to our individual needs and preferences. Most importantly - The ability to do this with complete control of your personal data and privacy.
- We have every technical challenge - and the burden of uncompromising values related to security and privacy.
- Recruiting for these attributes can be easy - or very very hard if done right.
- Doing this at scale and maintaining a high level of quality is even harder.
- Building something new, that people love, and depend on every day, that’s the hardest problem of all.
- We think hiring someone with deep intellectual curiosity and experience applying those traits to tough problems will help us get better.
- We would like it to be someone with experience bringing mission driven teams together, identifying gaps in the org.
- We firmly believe that finding people who are energized when they find a problem create the energy needed to get through it
- You are a great recruiter. [Full Stop]
- You want more - for yourself, from candidates, from hiring managers, from the industry as a whole.
- You want a voice.
- You want to effect change.
- You want to build something real and pitch a company you believe in.
- You might even have a chip on your shoulder, perhaps a desire to see the recruiting function to evolve into something more than filling orders.
- You can effectively bridge sound business and empathy as you lead your team and fellow humans towards these goals.
- This is an opportunity to grow into a Tech Recruiting Manager or Director of recruiting if you're up for it.
- This role reports to our Sr. Director of Talent & Growth - who has 15 years of Experience growing teams and three Billion $ start ups in a row. He is looking for a true right hand in building something truly unique.