Operations Associate, Posh Authenticate at Poshmark
Poshmark is the #1 place to buy and sell fashion. Shop millions of closets across America—and sell yours too!
- Job title
- Operations Associate, Posh Authenticate
- Job listing last updated at
- Oct 11, 2019
- Job listing location
- Redwood City, CA
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and over a million sellers, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community everyday to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
We are looking for a unique individual who loves working with beautiful merchandise, has a natural instinct for problem-solving, loves “getting things done” and enjoys the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up. A love for fashion and technology is a must!
Poshmark is looking to hire an Operations Associate who will be part of our rapidly-growing team focused on our Posh Authenticate Service. The Operations Associate will play a critical role in making sure buyers and sellers have a great experience with VIP orders and ensuring our marketplace is efficient, healthy and clean. This is an entry-level position.
Responsibilities may include:
- Day-to-day processing and VIP-customer support for Posh Authenticate, Poshmark’s premium in-person verification service of luxury items
- Managing incoming and outgoing Posh Authenticate shipments in addition to taking photos for authentication purposes.
- Safely handle, examine and authenticate luxury goods
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications
- Conducts quality inspection on packaging and documentation
- Maintaining relationships and developing rapport with third-party authenticators
- Building processes and product features to enhance the Posh Authenticate user experience
- Tackling some of our key challenges including managing users who list counterfeits or violate our policies in other ways
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Great attention to detail and highly organized
- Passionate about community and helping our users
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift, open, pack shipments that typically weigh 1-10 lbs and may weigh up to 20 lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Endless patience and contagious positive energy
- Collaborative personality
Founded in 2011, Poshmark is the largest social marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their style with others. Poshmark’s mission is to make shopping simple and fun by connecting people around a shared love of fashion, while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers. Recognized as the go-to shopping destination for millennials, Poshmark’s community of over two million Seller Stylists help shoppers discover the perfect look from over 25 million items and 5,000 brands. The company is backed by the world’s leading venture capital institutions including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Inventus Capital, SoftTech VC, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision plans
- A 13” MacBook Air and smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible Vacation / Paid Time Off Policy
- Parental Leave
- Healthy and exciting lunches and snacks offered daily
- Personal Style Encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events