Product Manager, Core Experience at Poshmark
Poshmark is the #1 place to buy and sell fashion. Shop millions of closets across America—and sell yours too!
- Job title
- Product Manager, Core Experience
- Job listing last updated at
- Sep 16, 2019
- Job listing location
- Redwood City, CA
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and over a million sellers, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community everyday to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
- Build the core product capabilities for Poshmark such as buying and selling flows, search, merchandising while keeping social as a key factor in decision making.
- Identify new opportunities and implement key strategies from across the company and our community.
- Work on all platforms of the product: Android, iOS, Desktop Web and Mobile Web
- Expand personalized merchandising both in the app and via communication channels such as email, push notifications, and in app notifications. Build and execute a rapid iterative testing program to refine personalized merchandising.
- Build a deep understanding of how social dynamics works on Poshmark, and how best to leverage them in pursuit of growth and expansion.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand, rationalize and prioritize requests for new features in the product roadmap
- Work closely with design and engineering to drive innovation, productivity and quality while iterating on the product until project goals and growth targets are met
- Collect necessary data, analyze, and report on key metrics
- BS/BA required in Computer Science or a related technical field, MBA a plus
- 4-6 years consumer product management experience; experience in a role focused on personalization, category expansion and/or merchandising optimization in e-commerce
- Strong analytics background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail oriented
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Poshmark
- Must have experience working with design and engineering teams to deliver end to end products
This position is a full time role located in Redwood City, CA. Poshmark will not sponsor work-related visa for this role.
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with five million Seller Stylists helping 40 million users discover items they love from over 75 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Temasek, Inventus Capital, Uncork Capital, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.