Product Manager, Growth at Opentable
Find your table for any occasion
- Job title
- Product Manager, Growth
- Job listing last updated at
- Jul 5, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco Office
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
We are seeking a Product Manager to help drive the strategic direction and delivery roadmap for OpenTable’s Diner Site Experience team. Within OpenTable’s premier restaurant-diner network, the Diner Site Experience team fuels the consumer side of the flywheel by delivering experiences that make it easy and delightful for diners to find their next table. You will combine user-focused product thinking with data-based insights to improve OpenTable’s desktop and mobile web landing page experiences.
- Work with product partners to build a clear and compelling vision for the diner experience at OpenTable.
- Define and execute on projects in alignment with diner site teams’ tactical and strategic goals.
- Partner closely with user research and design teams to understand users’ needs, mindsets, and segments.
- Conceive and implement tests geared towards driving network booker growth
- Work closely with engineers by openly and continuously communicating product vision, delivery objectives, and priorities.
- Participate in team scrums and sprint planning, define and prioritize tasks, and groom the backlog.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager, shipping product directly to non-technical end users.
- Experience building and optimizing site pages, keeping user needs and SEO methodologies in mind.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a hardworking team of engineers and designers.
- Proven track record of shipping product features that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners.
- BS in science, engineering, or equivalent technical and analytical acumen.
- MBA or equivalent business insight is a plus
- Restaurant industry experience and/or a real passion for food and dining is a plus.
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 25 million diners per month via online bookings across approximately 45,000 restaurants.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 1.5 billion diners in over 20 countries. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, the UK and many more locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.