Product Manager at Webflow
Webflow gives designers and developers the power to design, build, and launch responsive websites visually, while writing clean, semantic code for you.
- Job title
- Product Manager
- Job listing last updated at
- Jun 12, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco HQ or Remote (US Only)
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Webflow has huge ambitions to fundamentally change the way websites and web applications are designed and built. We believe that web development should be accessible to anyone who loves to create, not just those who can understand the complexities of code. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about executing this vision and who wants to lead a world-class team of engineers and designers. The products you’ll help to build will impact hundreds of thousands of designers, entrepreneurs, marketers, and other professionals who rely on Webflow to run their business.
Your job will be to equip creative professionals and business owners with the best tools to grow their businesses. You’ll need to understand our user’s needs through research, define the product direction, assemble the right team, and drive the product to success.
This is a full-time position in our San Francisco office. In addition to a competitive salary and equity package, we include: awesome medical, dental, and vision plans, employer-funded HRA plan, 4+ weeks of paid vacation, catered lunches and stocked kitchen, new apple gear, commuter benefits, $100 monthly Lyft credit, paid parental leave programs, in-office bicycle storage, and fun team-building events.
Learn more about our engineering culture on our KeyValues profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/webflow
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you'll do:
- Understand our business strategy and deliver products with Webflow’s unique perspective in mind
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers, and define and re-frame those problems for the team
- Manage the roadmap—understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, our wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers and designers to imagine the future and define solutions to big problems
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users hands as quickly as possible
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after it’s released
- Deliver world-class software—maintain the quality of the product that your team is responsible for and
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- A strong design background, be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- A clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts (or have analyzed data yourself).
- An entrepreneurial spirit —you're self-driven and you don’t need direction.
- Highly organized, not ad hoc.
- Able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!