Founded by industry experts and backed by strategic investors, our disruptive built-for-the-cloud architecture was designed to push the limitations of conventional data warehousing.
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Are you looking to be part of the team that is shaking up the data management and analytics industry? Do you want to blaze new trails and execute on solutions marketing to key industry verticals and personas? We’re growing fast and looking for a highly talented, driven and self-motivated marketing professional. Over 1,000 customers have deployed Snowflake to modernize how they access their data, enable rapid analytics, and derive data-driven insights for their business users. In this role you will help drive the next wave of adoption.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy and plan for solutions key platform use cases, including data warehousing, data lake and data science.
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Snowflake’s unique differentiation across these use cases.
- Produce compelling content that communicates our unique capabilities in customer language. Content can include solution briefs, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more.
- Develop compelling positioning and rationale to demonstrate how Snowflake works with our ecosystem of partners.
- Train and partner with sales and partners to accelerate sales and differentiate against the competition.
- Work with product and global marketing teams to drive field marketing, online events and measurement of these marketing activities.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader and expert in the space for key platform use cases, including data warehousing, data lakes and data science
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
What you have:
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience ideally related to data management or analytics
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- A command for writing with excellent composition skills
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Technical- and business-benefit understanding of prevailing and emerging analytics technologies, on-premises and in the cloud
- Strong project and organizational skills with the ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time
- Cloud infrastructure or SaaS products (Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Google, Oracle)
- MBA degree strongly preferred
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.