Recruiter at Airtable
Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, teams use Airtable to organize their work, their way.
- Job title
- Job listing last updated at
- Feb 18, 2020
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is a top-level company priority as we go execute on this vision, and we need a world-class recruiting function to make it happen! This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding talent team. You'll be empowered to build interview process, design and implement recruiting programs and training, and make strategic investments (event sponsorships, enablement tools, branding opportunities) to build a world-class recruiting practice.
What you'll do
- Own full-cycle recruiting for various teams within Airtable. You'll devise top-of-funnel strategy, drive searches, and run point on offers and closing candidates.
- Partner with the Airtable leadership team on talent strategy, contributing your expertise on the market, workforce planning, interview best practices, and effective recruiting process to ensure we have a world-class talent function.
- Design and implement recruiting programs for your teams that enhance our recruiting efforts, such as referrals drives, interview training, and recruiting marketing initiatives.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Champion a differentiated, exceptional candidate experience, partnering closely with our Recruiting Coordinators to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Provide direction and support to the recruiting team that works alongside you — Sourcers, Coordinators, and Recruiters all work together to make magic happen!
- Use market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting relationship with leaders and hiring managers.
Who you are
- This isn't your first recruiting rodeo! You have at least 2 years of full-cycle experience (from source to close). We are also hiring Senior Recruiters, who will typically have at least 5 years of full-cycle experience.
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb
- You know this job is first and foremost a partnership, with candidates and with the teams you recruit for; you take a proactive, consultative approach with these relationships, building trust consistently and quickly.
- You are results-oriented and always eager to get things done, but never at the cost of a thoughtful or strategic approach. You use data to inform your priorities and actions.
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths. You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- The team is a priority for you; you care about our goals as an organization, enable others to do their best work, and love working together to come up with the best solutions.
- You are insatiably curious and a lifelong learner, always seeking to improve your craft and to learn everything there is to know about the company, the teams you partner with, the market, recruiting... you know you are never done learning and invest in the journey!
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.