Recruiter, Sales at Slack
When your team needs to kick off a project, hire a new employee, deploy some code, review a sales contract, finalize next year's budget, measure an A/B test, plan your next office opening, and more, Slack has you covered.
- Job title
- Recruiter, Sales
- Job listing last updated at
- Feb 24, 2020
- Job listing location
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established Recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting for sales professionals.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most hardworking and dynamic people in the industry? If so, we should talk.
We are searching for a highly motivated Recruiter and problem solver to continue to build out our sales organization (think Account Executives, Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, etc). You will navigate the needs and requirements of our sales organization and recruit and hire top talent.You are a self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about scaling an organization.
- Focus on sales hiring, primarily for the East Coast/Central regions. This includes hiring Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Professional Services consultants, depending on business needs.
- Work closely with sales leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales team.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment brand.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
- 4+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales. A mix of agency and in-house experience a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries preferred
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- BS/BA degree required
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.