Recruiting Coordinator at BetterUp
BetterUp helps organizations drive transformation through lasting behavior change for all your key people.
- Job title
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Job listing last updated at
- Jun 20, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech.
The BetterUp Recruiting team is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our family. We are a tight-knit, fast paced, developing team leading BetterUp’s rapid growth. No two days are the same and we need an agile and creative problem-solver to support our Recruiters and Hiring Managers. You will have exposure across the entire organization and it’s a great stepping stone to becoming a recruiter or move into another role at BetterUp.
- Be the point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process
- Utilize TripActions to arrange accommodations for candidates
- Host on-site candidates
- Work closely with Recruiters to craft and own a stellar candidate experience
- On roles with no recruiter assignment, you’ll work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth hiring process and maintain and teach recruiting etiquette
- Create templates and processes using our ATS (Greenhouse)
If you have most of the following please apply:
- Positive attitude and curiosity
- Experience at a high growth start-up
- Empathy and caring about people to ensure a great candidate experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process driven and always looking to make improvements
- Comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities
- Some experience in recruiting or HR coordination highly desirable
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- A sense of humor
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.