Sales Development Representative at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is an employee feedback platform that employers use to collect, understand and act on employee feedback.
- Job title
- Sales Development Representative
- Job listing last updated at
- May 28, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Create and improve our outbound email/phone campaigns through various channels, including LinkedIn
- Help curate the insights we share with clients (taking existing content and repacking and presenting it at the right time)
- Research target accounts and develop a plan for us to connect with them
What You Bring to Our Camp
- You bring positive energy to everything you do and learn faster through feedback
- You naturally empathize with people, including our customers
- Ability to design and run a delightful outbound campaign that our prospects love
- Enjoys researching accounts and figuring out how we can help them
After three months, you will…
- Be converting our inbound lead flow to conversations with Sales Executives
- Operating social/phone/email outbound campaigns to promote events in your region
- Be a People Geek and understand how we can help HR professionals get the data they need to build #CultureFirst workplaces
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Culture Amp, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks don’t fall squarely within the “job description”. Don’t be surprised if you see our CEO unloading the dishwasher or our People Scientists moving furniture around to help set up a Geekup event. We’re all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others and help us all be more successful. Though every role has its rewards and compelling aspects, we all have to commit to following through on the less interesting and sometimes tedious parts of the job. In this role, a few examples of some of the less exciting activities include:
- Rejection and Radio Silence
- High volume of activity (emails, phone calls, social network messages)
- Being open to feedback
- Being open to giving feedback
- Relationship management
If you are interested in this role, please include a cover letter with three reasons why you are excited about the opportunity. We look forward to getting to know you!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp