Senior Business Recruiter at Grammarly
Millions trust Grammarly's free writing app to make their messages, documents, and posts clear, mistake-free, and effective.
- Job title
- Senior Business Recruiter
- Job listing last updated at
- Oct 28, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world’s 1.5 billion English speakers feel heard. So far, we’ve created a product that reaches 20 million people every day. Join us to reach the next 100 million.
The Recruiting team plays a pivotal role in enabling us to accomplish our mission by finding the exceptional people who can help us accelerate our impact and inviting them to join our team.
We’ve been extremely deliberate in scaling the team at Grammarly, recognizing that staying nimble is the best way to provide our team with the personal and professional growth opportunities that they seek. This requires an uncompromising approach to selecting not only people who meet our high professional bar but also individuals who share our E.A.G.E.R values.
We’re looking for a Business Recruiter who thrives in start-up cultures and is excited to help with this challenging endeavor. If this is you, read on!
- In your first few weeks, we’ll focus on setting you up for success. We’ll help you establish the critical working relationships and the deep understanding of our process that’ll allow you to do your job well.
- Shortly thereafter, you’ll take the lead recruiter seat on several key hires in our Marketing, Sales, and Operations departments.
- When it’s time to create/update our quarterly plans, your full-cycle recruiting expertise should enable you to make significant contributions and inform our efforts.
- As you’re settling into a steady pace, you’ll run point on improvement projects in areas of the recruiting experience where you have strong expertise or a particular interest in developing expertise.
- By year one (if not sooner) you’ll become a senior member of the team, having demonstrated a consistent, predictable ability to fill the critical roles that you own while relentlessly pursuing opportunities to strengthen the recruiting process and improve the candidate experience.
This is the right opportunity for you if...
- You have multiyear recruiting experience
- You find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
- You thrive in startup cultures and are not opposed to owning processes end-to-end.
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
It almost goes without saying that we’ll offer you:
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Healthcare, 401K, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Our Commitment to Diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge. Grammarly participates in E-Verify.