Senior Data Analyst (Ads) at Reddit
Front page of the internet
- Job title
- Senior Data Analyst (Ads)
- Job listing last updated at
- May 8, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work with Ads team. You will work closely with Ads team to understand how our data can be used to tell a compelling story to brands. In addition to strong analytical skills, this person has a solid business acumen and understanding of what is important to advertisers.
- Analyze conversations actions across Reddit's 50,000 interest-based communities, and convert into insights that help brands drive awareness, consideration, and purchase.
- Build dashboards that help Ads team tell detailed stories about product effectiveness.
- Partner with Marketing to build data-backed marketing narratives.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Ads Engineering, and Finance, to improve data quality and access.
- Be an integral part of the Data Org, leveraging and contributing to the vibrant knowledge base, shared across a community of world-class data experts.
What We Can Expect From You:
- BS or above in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science)
- 3-5 years of experience in quantitative analytical roles, preferably for a consumer-facing service/app
- (Preferred) Understanding of online advertising and previous experience working with an Ads platform
- Proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and programming languages (e.g., R / Python)