Senior Engineering Manager - Partner Integrations at Docusign
No obligations! See for yourself why people prefer going paperless with DocuSign.
- Job title
- Senior Engineering Manager - Partner Integrations
- Job listing last updated at
- Nov 27, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco, California
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Senior Engineering Manager - Partner Integrations
Engineering & Tech Operations | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, hands-on Integrations engineering manager, who will be leading a best-in-class engineering team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building integrations and services between DocuSign and different key business partners. You will do this while working with a team of passionate people, who care about their customers and want to deliver quality solutions that improve customer productivity for complex workflows. The desired candidate will be a well-rounded developer, who is not afraid to jump into any level of the stack and has proven experience in web development, a flexible attitude and aptitude to learn and share. This person enjoys working in a fast-paced agile environment, cares about their decisions, and is focused on quality driven development.
DocuSign currently supports several integrations, like Google Apps, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, and NetSuite and we are building a few key integrations. This role will be responsible for all these integrations.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Engineering.
- Help define the vision and roadmap for DocuSign’s integrations with a variety of applications
- Lead a team of experienced, senior engineers
- Work as part of a multi-platform development team in the design, implementation, testing and release of new solutions
- Engage externally with industry partners through blog posts, conference presentations, and early-access programs
- Lead team to architect and build high-quality, ship-ready code with unit tests, logging and monitoring
- Work with product and project team to understand and translate sending integration requirements into software requirements that are well defined, measurable and attainable
- Own and deliver accurate effort estimations for each release cycle
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of engineering management experience
- 10+ total years industry experience in Software Engineering
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications, with extreme focus on performance and scalability
- Experience consuming and developing solutions that are highly interactive with internal/external APIs and web services
- Knowledge and experience in high scale, highly available (99.99+) systems
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tool sets
- Experience with Webhooks
- Experience with Node.js and C#
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.