Senior Manager, Customer Experience Design at iRhythm
iRhythm Technologies is redefining the standard for ambulatory cardiac monitoring.
- Job title
- Senior Manager, Customer Experience Design
- Job listing last updated at
- Jun 20, 2019
- Job listing location
- Remote - West Coast
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
- Increase share of market among large health systems/IDN’s by helping design and deliver a great customer experience within the ambulatory cardiac monitoring space.
- Differentiate iRhythm as a trusted partner within ambulatory cardiac monitoring through the creation of operational efficiencies and standardization of care that lead to better outcomes for patients with cardiac arrhythmias. Create a unique competitive advantage for the company by defining, developing and enhancing a brand-new value-added service not easily replicated.
Field leadership and collaboration
- Develop and communicate the value proposition of optimized workflow and standardization of care iRhythm can bring to the customer to help them achieve better outcomes associated with cardiac arrhythmias and accelerate adoption and advocacy of the Zio service within IDNs
- Work with iRhythm area sales leadership and cross functional team members such as Customer Experience Implementation, EHR Integration Managers, Field Billing Specialists, Clinical Ops and Customer Service to identify high potential targets/IDNs that could benefit from consultation with Customer Experience team to accelerate sales adoption and provide a differentiated value proposition in ambulatory cardiac monitoring.
- Partner with key stakeholders and decision makers within large IDNs to align on goals and success metrics of their cardiac arrhythmia programs, identify challenges with current cardiac monitoring program and recommend solutions that help IDNs accomplish goals associated with the detection and management of cardiac arrhythmias.
- Work closely with Customer Experience Implementation team to ensure solutions are tied to clear implementation plan that differentiates iRhythm and accelerates adoption of Zio service across IDNs
- Identify opportunities for unique partnerships/collaborations with sophisticated health systems looking to develop care pathways, white papers, case studies that highlight best practices in ambulatory cardiac monitoring.
- Provide coaching and subject matter expertise to field team on drivers of behavior change within health systems and how iRhythm can align offerings to catalyze change within accounts
Product and service development
- Build the necessary infrastructure to scale such as creating tools used in field training curriculum (e.g. discovery guide, account assessment tool, workflow map and clinical decision tree), to help sales representatives better understand and deliver on what matters most to large health system customers.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to improve sales productivity by creating standard operating procedures to be scaled across the growing sales force.
- Share best practices and success stories from key accounts across key functions at iRhythm
- Represents the voice of the customer by clearly understanding customer needs, providing use-case examples and marketing requirements documents to engineering. Serves as the primary bridge between market feedback and requirements and R&D.
- Works closely with Product Managers and Marketing to develop clear forward-looking product integration strategies and opportunities for systems selling within the iRT product and service lines.
- Works closely with sales training and Marketing to execute the design, coordination, and communication of product/service launch activities.
Critical Areas of Focus:
- Partnering with high potential target accounts to create a delightful customer experience and differentiate iRhythm as a strategic partner
- Workflow consultation with High Potential Target customers and prospects
- Support ongoing training of Field and key functional teams
- Sales engagement-Plan and Reviews,
- Close Engagement with internal iRhythm functional teams providing the customer perspective and workflow efficiencies.
- Ability to travel 40% of time
- Goal to meet in San Francisco minimum twice/quarter
- Goal to meet in Lincolnshire minimum twice/quarter
- Bachelor’s degree required; clinical background and/or significant experience working with large health systems in a consultative capacity preferred, Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to lead across teams with strong teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and perform at a high level during times of ambiguity
- Strong understanding of the health care landscape and experience in cardiology preferred
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.