Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems at iRhythm
iRhythm Technologies is redefining the standard for ambulatory cardiac monitoring.
- Job title
- Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems
- Job listing last updated at
- Jul 5, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
The Sr. Manager of ERP Systems manages a team of business systems analysts and developers responsible for Financial, Manufacturing, Logistics, Payroll and HR systems utilized across the company. These can include both internal facing and customer facing systems and services.
This position has significant impact in all areas of the company ensuring that mission critical services and applications are provided in a timely and efficient manner. The position will participate in the continued development and execution of the company’s Enterprise Systems roadmap.
- Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the ERP/HRIS team
- Lead mission critical, high impact programs and projects involving the selection, implementation, and ongoing improvement of critical enterprise systems
- Develop goals, strategies, and projects across the team in alignment with strategic business initiatives
- Participate in the development of iRhythm’s Enterprise Systems Roadmap, ensuring our internal systems meet business and compliance requirements
- Act on behalf of iRhythm when dealing with strategic vendors in negotiations, management and the development of ongoing relationships
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact iRhythm
- Provide thought leadership and innovation cross-organizationally
- Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements
- Ensure delivery of projects with high quality, on time, and within budget
- Build reliable, repeatable processes
- Manage stakeholder communications and escalations
- Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team
- BS Degree in business or technology related field, MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in a technology based position
- At least 5 years of previous management experience with the ability to coach and mentor teams through periods of high growth including hiring and performance management
- Deep knowledge of ERP, HR, and Finance systems, preferably in an FDA/HIPAA/SOX compliant environment
- Direct experience with QAD Enterprise, UltiPro is highly desired
- Experience with Concur, Greenhouse, ADP, Workday, Successfactor is beneficial
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Experience in design and implementation of ERP applications and systems, including data models and integration
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to hire and retain talented people and strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with various stakeholders
- Experience in a fast growing, highly regulated environment; knowledge of compliance standards (SOX, HIPAA, FDA) is highly desirable
- Strong operational process skills and background (ITIL, SDLC) and customer-service mindset
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.