Senior Product Analyst, Growth at Chime
Chime, the fastest growing challenger bank in the U.S. is a technology company focused relentlessly on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind.
- Job title
- Senior Product Analyst, Growth
- Job listing last updated at
- Sep 10, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco Office
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing challenger banking company in the U.S., with over 4M accounts and no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $300M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, and others. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role
We’re hiring a senior product analyst with experience working in a product growth organization. In this role, you’ll work closely with product managers, engineers and marketers to foster a culture of data-driven product development aimed at increasing conversion, engagement, retention and other growth drivers. As the data leader on this critical team, you will develop the dashboards and metrics we use to guide our growth, surface product insights and recommendations by analyzing large data sets, and inform our product roadmaps with your deep understanding of member behavior.
- Foster a data-driven culture. Work closely with PMs to define feature goals, implement tracking, create dashboards to evaluate success, and analyze experimental results.
- Perform exploratory analyses and in-depth research on large data sets to help product teams uncover high-impact opportunities to drive growth. Because we take such an expansive view of growth, you’ll have impact on all stages of the user lifecycle, from enrollment through to retention.
- Be the go-to expert on product data and insights. Use your wizardly data querying and visualization skills to answer any question in a way that provides actionable insights.
- Communicate not just findings, but also your recommendations to key stakeholders and executives. Use your insights to advocate for our members in everything we do.
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis, data science, and/or data-driven product management
- Experience working on product growth teams a plus.
- Expert knowledge of SQL.
Expertise with data visualization tools like Looker to convey actionable insights to product managers and business leaders.
Experience in A/B testing and experimentation best practices.
Experience building predictive models using regression or ML techniques a plus
- Degree in computer science or data science a plus.
Hardworking, empathetic, and collaborative, with a track record of success working in fast-paced environments.
- Passion for our mission: helping members lead healthy financial lives.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.