Senior Product Manager, Performance Ads at Reddit
Front page of the internet
- Job title
- Senior Product Manager, Performance Ads
- Job listing last updated at
- Jul 11, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads team is doubling in size in 2019. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who can lead product vision, development, and execution in key areas of our Performance ads business that spans across our measurement, targeting, and API products. This is a hands-on technical product management role where you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to set product requirements, oversee technical integrations and define go-to-market strategy.
As an early member of a small product team, you will have lots of ownership and influence on building impactful advertising products for Reddit’s growing portfolio of advertisers.
- Collaborating closely with Engineering to ideate, prioritize, and build products
- Collaborating closely with Solutions Engineering to prioritize and oversee technical integrations with external partners.
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features.
- Working with leadership team to create new processes that enable the growing Ads team to work more effectively.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in one or more of the following : Ads API, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Supply Side Platforms (SSP), Data Management Platforms (DMP), Measurement/Attribution.
- You have excellent product sense and deep technical understanding of how ad tech ecosystem works.
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can empathize with and anticipate the needs of a diverse set of customers, and have worked directly with Sales and Marketing.
- You are highly analytical and understand how to measure success and use metrics to optimize products.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical expertise.