Senior Technical Recruiter at Chime
Chime, the fastest growing challenger bank in the U.S. is a technology company focused relentlessly on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind.
- Job title
- Senior Technical Recruiter
- Job listing last updated at
- May 14, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco Office
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing challenger banking company in the U.S., with over 3M accounts and no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $300M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, and others. If you’re looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our San Francisco engineering team. Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at early-stage tech startups and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. You will be responsible for more than recruiting. You will provide insight into process improvements and lead key projects that are critical for the company scale. As one of the more senior people on the team, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting at Chime, and mentor others to match your performance.
- Take ownership of technical candidates from our referral, outreach and inbound sourcing programs, leading a memorable candidate experience regardless of outcome.
We insist on extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience.
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Partnering with hiring team senior management and candidates to ensure high close rate for all involved
- Hold yourself accountable and track relevant metrics for your pipeline activity
- Collaborate and share your learners with peers and hiring teams.
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Chime - with real-time feedback on specific candidates.
- Openly suggest process improvements and optimize the hiring experience
- You are a proactive recruiter and will own all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- 5+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter within a technical recruiting capacity
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Startup experience is essential, especially in a growth stage startup environment.
- Well-rounded and diverse experience in the identification and engagement of top technical talent
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Interested in Chime’s mission and contributing to the success of the company
- BA/BS degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Chime is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.