Sr. Manager Field Marketing at Zuora
Zuora creates cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables any company in any industry to successfully launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business.
- Job title
- Sr. Manager Field Marketing
- Job listing last updated at
- May 15, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
Are you the kind of marketer that has expertise in planning, executing, and optimizing regional programs such as field events, user conferences, email marketing & nurture campaigns, customer success materials, webinars, and other outbound strategies? Do you have a strong track record collaborating and co-marketing with strategic partners and influencers in your space? Are you laser-focused on driving a successful ABM strategy in support of your sales teams’ target accounts? If yes, then this is the role for you.
As the Senior/Manager Regional Marketing, you will be closely aligned with local sales leadership and will share the bookings and pipeline targets for that region. You will need to work closely with your local business development team, as well as corporate marketing, to create the right “marketing mix” for a specific sales territory. This position requires someone who is able to keep a close eye on all stages of the pipeline and closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to increase awareness, drive pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business.
The candidate will:
- Plan, execute and optimize a high impact, scalable regional marketing strategy that is aligned to the pipeline goals for your region
- Build a marketing plan that is aligned to named accounts and your territory that enables sales to have impactful first conversations and/or go wider in the accounts
- Collaborate closely with your marketing partners across PR, global campaigns, content/creative, product marketing, and business development to develop an integrated marketing plan that maximizes pipeline influence and drives a holistic message to the market across multiple channels
- Lead field event planning and execution for Zuora hosted events and as needed, 3rd party industry event sponsorships
- Lead co-marketing efforts with key industry influencers and partners such as Deloitte, Accenture, Simon-Kucher & Partners and McKinsey to expand Zuora’s reach within target accounts across multiple industries
- Measure the effectiveness of programs on a regular cadence and to report on results and optimize your programs
- Partner with content, customer marketing, product marketing and/or sales engineers to create materials that document local customer success and stories that can be used to attract prospect interest
- Manage the marketing budget for the region
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years experience across various marketing functions such as field marketing/regional marketing, event marketing, demand generation, content marketing, and campaign design/execution; event planning expertise from local regional events to large conferences is a must
- B2B enterprise software / SaaS marketing experience preferred
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership and local sales teams to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals and close business
- Prior experience in mapping regional programs with broader corporate editorial and thematic ideas is a must
- The ability to analyze Salesforce reports and dashboards to understand your franchise’s named account lists, including location, industry and sales stage, and back into a marketing strategy that aligns with sales’ objectives
- Ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns and recommend changes that result in higher engagement and/or higher conversion is a must
- Prior experience managing Salesforce campaigns, contacts, leads and opportunities is required
- Prior experience with email automation programs such as Marketo is preferred
- Excellent internal and external verbal and written communications skills is a must