Roku is looking for a talented Sr Motion Graphics Video Editor with at least 8 -10 years of motion design and video editing experience to join our new End-User-Experience (EUE) Content Design team. You will be responsible for developing unique video experiences viewed on the Roku platform by millions of Roku users. The ideal candidate is highly technical with a wide range of video editing and motion design experience spanning across all types of genres from movie trailers and sizzle reels, to educational videos and UX explainer tutorials. You understand how to edit videos so they appeal to broad audiences, including International – Mexico, Brazil, Canada and UK. You have a keen eye for design and have mastered the art of typography and UX overlays using motion design in After Effects. This is a hands-on role, that requires a strategic thinker with advanced video production and editing skills who isa self-starter, detail orientedand a power user of Adobe software with a focus on Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Create, compose and edit engaging video content for the Roku Platform.
- Develop signature visual styles that elevate Roku OS videos and reflect the Roku brand.
- Cut video sequences effectively to tell a compelling, coherent story that engages existing Roku users.
- Incorporate sound design that engages viewers and elevates production value.
- Use the latest video editing techniques to create highly stylized motion graphics.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams from concept to approvals.
- Transcode, render and manage the database for all final assets.Self-manage tasks, deadlines, and accurately scope project timelines.
- Amazing reel of broadcast quality work that showcases your talent as a motion graphics designer and video editor with focus on tech and consumer electronics.
- Experience localizing video content for International audiences.
- Strong design, typographic skills are a must. 3D animation skills are a plus.
- Experience with designing original motion graphics from conceptual creative direction.
- Self-managing, self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously offsite or onsite.
- Expert at sound design and playback requirements for various TVs and audio products.
- Adobe Creative Cloud power user: Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator.
- Degree in Film or equivalent years of hands-on experience.
- Great attitude, friendly personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative, able to work in dynamic environment.
- Must provide link to portfolio reel.