Sr. Talent Acquisition Data Analyst at Docusign
No obligations! See for yourself why people prefer going paperless with DocuSign.
- Job title
- Sr. Talent Acquisition Data Analyst
- Job listing last updated at
- Jul 11, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco, California
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
Sr. Talent Acquisition Data Analyst
People Ops & Social Responsibility | San Francisco, California
Our mission and agreement with employees
DocuSign’s mission is to simplify and accelerate the way organizations and individuals come to agreement. The DocuSign Agreement Cloud™ digitally transforms how organizations do business via contracts and other types of agreements – helping customers do business faster with less risk, lower costs, and better experiences for customers and employees. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
We are committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
We are creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the diversity of all employees. We believe people are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on recruiting the right people and giving them the tools and training to make an impact. We then foster transparency and solicit the team’s feedback through a variety of communication channels –creating a more fun, engaging and productive environment. We recognize our people are engaged in their communities and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign Impact Foundation – which demonstrates the team’s character in action and is transforming the communities in which we live and work.
DocuSign is seeking a Talent Acquisition Data Analyst to support the Talent Acquisition and Talent Brand Marketing teams. This is a dynamic role where you will use data from multiple systems and sources to produce thoughtful, complex analyses in a concise and simple fashion using tables, charts, graphs, and stories. You will develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand their business and challenges. You will be highly data-driven, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP of Talent Acquisition.
- Provide reporting and analysis support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) Leadership team and to key leadership stakeholders including data and metrics related to the recruiting funnel, sourcing, talent acquisition, diversity, and other HR operational metrics to help drive business decisions and identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with TA, Talent Brand Marketing, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, and others to identify report anomalies and work with multiple data sources to identify cause and correction
- Enable data-driven capability within the People Team and empower business leaders and teams to leverage and interpret people data insights.
- Work with end users to define their reporting & analytics needs
- Build out a knowledge base by documenting data sources, methodologies and approaches
- Manage both long-term and ad hoc strategic projects; create project plans, coordinate with cross-functional partners.
- Partner closely with analytics and systems teams across the company to leverage best practices and technology tools.
- Partner with recruiters, sources and coordinators to drive efficiency across the candidate experience.
- Partner with Talent Brand Marketing and Diversity & Inclusion optimizing for a premier candidate experience and establishing hiring practices that are inclusive
- Serve as the subject-matter expert for our library of resources (ATS, Google Analytics, Talent Insights, integrations, recruiting tools) to troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of analytical or operations related experience.
- Ability to analyze large data sets to distill insights and connect disparate ideas into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level
- Solid technical knowledge of statistical analysis software (e.g. Excel, Google sheets, R, SQL)
- Good knowledge of and passion for People/HR topics such as talent acquisition, recruitment funnel, and the employee lifecycle.
- Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables and formulas, and SQL queries
- Proficient with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Preferred degree with quantitative focus (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Engineering).
- Recruiting or People Analytics experience in a high-growth or tech environment a plus.
- Specific experience with the Greenhouse reporting, Google Analytics, Talent Insights, and SuccessFactors is a plus
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.