Head of Enterprise Field Sales at Grammarly
Millions trust Grammarly's free writing app to make their messages, documents, and posts clear, mistake-free, and effective.
- Job title
- Head of Enterprise Field Sales
- Job listing last updated at
- Oct 28, 2019
- Job listing location
- San Francisco
- Job listing source
- Job listing link
- External link
At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives—and we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered writing assistant: to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers feel more confident in communicating clearly and effectively. So far, we’ve created a product used by more than 20 million people around the world every day. Join us to reach the next 100 million.
Since its founding more than ten years ago, Grammarly has proven to be tremendously valuable for individual consumers and students, and especially for businesses and organizations. Honored this year by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative AI Companies, Grammarly has quickly become one of the most successful stories in Silicon Valley by every metric—and it’s just getting started.
Grammarly’s vision is to build Grammarly Business into a thriving enterprise sales story. That starts with you. A major area of Grammarly’s global growth is expanding its commercial relationships with large organizations. This role begins as a hands-on Sales leader that proves Grammarly’s sales approach into Enterprise. The role rapidly evolves to become a Sales Leader as you build a successful and scaled organization.
This is a unique opportunity to build a distinctive sales organization based on your vision and passion for excellence.
In the first few quarters, you will work with leadership and marketing to unlock new enterprise relationships while setting the stage for the future sales team. By the end of the first year, you will be growing and managing a successful sales organization.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Demonstrate sales excellence by pioneering Grammarly’s largest deals
- Establish a next-generation sales approach for a global sales ecosystem
- Build a new channel and revenue stream for an established brand
- Define marketing, growth operations, and leadership resources required for success
- Help refine messaging and positioning of Grammarly Business to best support sales
- Inform the product roadmap for Grammarly Business to unlock faster growth
- Help stand up a successful end-to-end revenue machine, including marketing, product, sales build-out, and underlying ops and pipeline management
This is the right opportunity for you if
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable)
- You have experience with large enterprise deals and selling at a C-suite level
- You know how to sell on business value, and you go beyond a feature list
- You see ahead into the deal cycle to set up each stage for success
- You relentlessly set and pursue short- and long-term goals
- You figure out how to identify opportunities and work through challenges creatively
- You attract talent and can manage and develop others
- You use data to identify gaps and opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can effectively leverage in-house expert knowledge to close deals
- You can accurately make quarterly commits and projections
- You have a solid understanding of SaaS and subscription business models
It almost goes without saying that we’ll offer you
- Big goals with competitive compensation
- Challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback
- A supportive set of colleagues to help accelerate your success
- A voice at the table to impact the world around you: our users, product, colleagues, and business
- Health care, 401(k), communication coaching, and great coworkers!
Our commitment to diversity
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge. Grammarly participates in E-Verify.